“Excellent pizza, salads & wings!”

Vertoris Pizza House
Ranked #1 of 630 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My family was looking for an excellent pizza and this place did not disappoint! My boys each got a Margherita pizza and killed it by themselves. We order garlic Parmesan wings with hot sauce and a traditional 20" pizza. The wings were as good as it gets and the pizza was terrific. Salads were also ordered by several of us and the homemade Chianti vinaigrette was very good too. The owners were both working which insured good service for us. (Be aware the son is a jokester and pretty ornery! Don't take offense, he's just trying to have fun!) Only drawback is it is very small.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I had their wings and the Butcher Shop Gluten Free Pizza. I believe this may have been the best pizza I have ever had. I had the GF cheesecake and my husband had a Cannoli for dessert. Everything was delicious! Definitely go back and try other things. They have a lot too choose from on the menu.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

We had a group of 18 in town for an IMG tournament and were ISO a good place to relax and feed a team of 12 hungry 19 year old soccer players. We found Vertoris on trip-advisor and called in advance. We arrived 10 mins later and were greeted with tables set and ready for us. The girls devoured the pizza - it was that good! Chaperones enjoyed pizza, eggplant Parmesan, quesadillas and salads. The restaurant handled separate check with ease and had our food delivered quickly.

1  Thank IluvHH
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing! Great food and a huge gluten free menu. The cook is very knowledgeable on celiac and they also have a huge gluten free dessert menu!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Go Inside! Don't judge the place by the strip mall where it is located. It is very attractive and clean inside, and the owners have obviously put a lot of care into it. It has been here about 3-1/2 years, and the word has gotten out. I went at 4:00, luckily, because a crowd of 17 people arrived at 5:00pm. I ordered their "deluxe" pizza which means you can select your own toppings. Most places only allow you "up to 4 toppings", but this place generously allows you "up to 6"!!! Which was just right for my multi-veggie plus pepperoni favorite. There are two primary crust options - hand tossed and thin crust. I got the hand-tossed and it was sooooo good. Not soggy or floppy, but deliciously chewy and slightly crisp on the bottom. Next time I will try the thin crust to compare. Oh, and they also have a gluten-free crust. In fact, they have gluten-free EVERYTHING - pasta, bread, dessert....
I will definitely return to Vertori's.