“Great Sushi”

Asian House
Ranked #226 of 788 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Very good sushi. Large selection and always a good selection of specials. Have tried some non-sushi options which were good but the sushi is so great that it is hard to pass up. Try the mini-sky.

Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

Really great sushi. Very fresh and great service too. Highly recommended for sushi in the Dayton area.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I was out voted by friends to go have Chinese for New Year's eve. The restaurant isn't fancy but quaint. The food .. .OH the food was amazing... they have specials on the Sushi rolls and our bill was so inexpensive for 6 adults.
I was very impressed service was good. I highly recommend this restaurant. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Went back for our 4th visit and it's still a great place. Soup and salad standard with all meals. "Spicy" dishes have a nice zing but aren't so hot that you start sweating. Had the General Tso's chicken this time and it's among the best I've had in this country and in Asia. The Hot and Sour Soup could stand a bit more "sour," but it's still excellent. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

The first time there, I noticed I was the only non-Chines person in the restaurant. I found this to be encouraging and for good reason. While you can still get your "regular" Chines restaurant items if you wish, the other items and "off the menu" items area really fresh and really good.

I hardly ever chose to eat out at Chines restaurants because I usually find them gross. Asian House has changed my mind.