“First time to Olive Garden!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #109 of 809 Restaurants in Dayton
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

First trip to an Olive Garden and was not disappointed. Our server was great very friendly and attentive to our tables needs. Salad and breadsticks were served very quickly after drink orders. Refills were very prompt and he got us everything without us asking more. Spaghetti and meatballs are my go to Italian dish and they were quite good - not my favorite - but definitely would eat again. This location was very busy but minimal wait and service was excellent.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Our whole family loves Olive Garden. It is the top pick for a birthday dinner out for the group. There are so many menu options and the bottomless salad is a huge hit!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I tried this Olive Garden for catering for 30 people. I ordered and paid for everything on line. The food was ready when promised , the order was correct and they included all serving utensils. Great job!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The reception was very good very fast. Very tasty food house keeping is great. It is highly recommended

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We've been coming here for many years and the quality of food and service rarely wavers. Right now they have a "duo" deal where you have your choice of 9 entrees plus salad or soup, $6.99 - $8.99 for lunch. Free breadsticks. This is quite a good deal and very filling for this price. For instance, I paid $6.99 and got spaghetti with meat sauce, unlimited salad and unlimited breadsticks. My son got Fettuccine Alfredo, salad and bread for $7.99. Lasagna is another option at $8.99. All in all, a good meal for a good price.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!