“Sloooooow”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The wait for seating was expected but the wait for water was crazy. The wait for salad, breadsticks was equally crazy. Then, the wait for food was exhausting. The bills were all wrong and the wait for corrections was excruciating. We frequent Olive Garden and this was one of the worst visits in memory.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Had the braised beef and gnocchi. It was wonderful. Had a nice visit and great service. We will go back here again.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I haven't been to any Olive Garden in almost six years. When my mother suggested we go out to lunch together since my youngest is now in school. We decided that Olive Garden would be nice since this was where we used to go often before the youngest was born, Wow what a letdown.The breadsticks just seemed stale; the waiter was a joke and the fettuccine Alfredo was completely bland, tasteless with a hint of just a greasy taste. I got the mini bowl and didn't even finish it. I said something to the waiter, but he just said it depends on our cook. Then after that, he only stops by and asks how we were doing and before we could respond he take eoff..it was almost hilarious.The entire thing was just a joke, and the place is just sad now.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I feel Olive Garden has gone down hill in the sense that making fresh marinara every days just isn't in the cards. Restaurant owners need to get something straight: The only way to compete in today's world is by using fresh ingredients and making marinara fresh daily.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

One Friday evening, my children (ages 13,11, 9) and I decided to stop at The Olive Garden for dinner during our Halloween Costume Quest. The staff was accommodating, congenial. We were comfortably seated, our meals were good. Considering that this restaurant is a moderately priced chain restaurant, we did enjoy a variety of selections. The salad was fresh, the bread sticks warm and appealing. Everything was acceptable, pleasant, fine. Until... as the server cleared our dishes and silverware, he scraped the dishes into one, right at the table as he picked them up. The top plate wound up as a garbage pail with our silverware perched in the mess. I find that practice nauseating, sloppy, unappealing. I, frankly, have never seen that in any restaurant, upscale, moderate, or just plain cheap. I would have rated this particular Olive Garden as good for the money. After that,performance...not so much....POOR procedure!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!