“Nice and Quiet Spot”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #297 of 794 Restaurants in Dayton
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Kettering is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Has to be the least busy Panera I have ever been to. But could also have been the fact that we were there around 4:30pm on a nice and sunny Saturday. Not that many customers inside, saw several call ahead orders and several takeout orders. Had excellent food and service. Didn't like my sandwich, but that's my fault because I get confused about what to order. I'm going to study their menu so I know for next time. Had the mac & cheese on a suggestion from a friend and I loved it. Would get that again for sure. Bummed that I wasn't offered the 99 cent pastry.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Its proximity to a shopping center keeps this restaurant busy at all hours. Parking is easy, although not always adjacent due the location among other buildings. The layout of this particular Panera is a little more cramped in that moving from the ordering space to the pick up region is narrow--and without a clear path between dining tables.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

All coffee carafes empty or cold, over half of the pastries sold out, and of five visible staff members behind the counter, only one was engaged in serving customers. Unless you are a masochist, this is probably one of the last places you would choose for a coffee and a snack. Service continues to decline for this once exemplary chain. Hopefully the rumors of a sale will improve the service and restore consumer confidence.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Friends and I meet at Panera regularly for coffee, a snack and the best Chicken Salad in Kettering, if you ask me! Quick, efficient staff. Good, trendy, filling food. See ya there!

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Good bagels and desserts. Soup also good, however, they took away my favorite mushroom soup!! Baguettes also good and fresh.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!