“Fun Food”

Piada Italian Street Food
Ranked #97 of 809 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 July 2018

My husband, grandson and I all ordered Wraps while our daughter enjoyed a pasta dish.
My husband had the Italian Trio while I enjoyed the Summer Avacado. My grandson enjoyed picking the items for his wrap. Healthy eating.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Piada isn’t bad and for lunch on the go, it’s definitely decent. I’ve had several variations of pasta here and could not complain. Their pepperoni sticks are awesome!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Got carryout for me and a friend. I had the Harvest green and apple salad and the friend had the Mediterranean power bowl. Both were fresh and tasty and the service was prompt and friendly. Kind of an Italian version of Chipotle. I'll be back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

A great concept and awesome food. The staff was polite and professional. Answered all of our questions, we had a lot. Wish we had one in Illinois, specifically the Chicago suburbs. A "shout out" to Aaron who was working the evening we stopped in: Thank You!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Following league tennis today we set our sights on Piada Italian Street Food. All Greater Dayton Metropolitan Areas Piada Italian Street Food restaurants are very good and we recommend all locations.

Our arrival found the staff in a meeting, and they soon dismissed and began service.

Today we were interested in the Diavolo Pasta, and in no time a great Diavolo Pasta was prepared and served.

We like the all glass front dining area, and we noted a professional staff.

The Diavolo Pasta was excellent.