“Great Seafood, Local Hangout”

St Marys Seafood & More
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in St. Marys
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had lunch here with my husband last weekend while visiting St. Mary's. Food was freshly prepared and very tasty, and the service was very good. It is obviously a popular local hangout with a very nice "vibe" to it. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a very good grouper sandwich here. Service was very attentive. Convenient to the hotel we stayed at.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I are in St. Mary’s on vacation and stopped into St Mary’s Seafood for dinner and we’re so glad we did! Our server, Melissa, was amazing- very attentive, and had a lot of great recommendations for the area-she gets 5 stars on her own! Be aware, the portions here are generous and our eyes were bigger than our stomachs so we tapped out before finishing it all but here were our favorites: Start with crab bisque and clam chowder- clam chowder (creamy and delicious) crab bisque (rich and buttery-lots of crab!) We ordered the special as our main entree-Butterfly Shrimp and also the Stuffed Flounder, both were great but the shrimp was the STAR! Caught locally, it was fresh, lightly battered (you can get fried, grilled, or blackened) and TENDER (not a hint of rubbery texture) sooo good! We upgraded our sides (highly recommend) and got the salad bar, fried mushrooms, sidewinder fries, and okra- the only one not for us was the okra but that’s a preparation preference (I like mine crispy and crunchy) but the other 3 were great choices. Definitely give them a try if you’re in the area!

1  Thank buffalogal79
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Lunch good. Many items other than seafood for lunch for a good price. Shrimp medium. Oysters excellent. Great onion steak lunch. Great waitresses

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Checked this restaurant out on a trip to Cumberland Island. The food was very good. I tried the crab bisque, and while not up to Charleston standards, was very tasty and I would definitely have again. My buddy had the stuffed flounder and found it excellent. Everything looked great coming out to other tables and I would say if your are in the mood for some good down home seafood, this is your go to place in St, Marys!

Date of visit: October 2018