“Great casual dining”

Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted
Ranked #227 of 439 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I as well as the family love going to redbrick. They have a nice little patio on the side plenty of shade when it's sunny and protection from the wind if that's the current condition. The favorite is the Greek salad. The pizzas are very good. And finishing off with a gelato makes a visit just right. The staff is always friendly and courteous.

1  Thank georgemaxson

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Red Brick Pizza Ventura is a casual pizza cafe on the outskirts of Ventura. They have a lot of choices for pizzas and salads, including Gluten-Free pizzas. The food arrived in a timely manner, and was very tasty. The restaurant seemed very eco-friendly. Wish they had some of these restaurants in the Bay Area!

1  Thank Maximilian G
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Wow, that pizza was so good! They use a non-dairy vegan cheese called Daiya, and it is so good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Overpriced, Small pizza is equivalent to a Single slice everywhere else. They charge over $6 for the small but, it's about the size of a slice of pizza anywhere else.

They think they are gourmet and charge you to think that also. It's pizza. Get it through your head!

Service is average so, nothing great there. Seem to push the gelato because the profit is HUGE.

I wouldn't waste your time with photos. Simply not worth it.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Ok the food is good. My gluten free son loves the pizza and I enjoy the salads, BUT I will not be back. The point of sale system is terrible. I don’t understand why I am being forced to tip when ordering? And I mean forced. They system ask if i want to tip 10%...15% or 20% for what? I order standing up and have to bus my own table so what am I tipping for? I have been against the increasing in minimum wage but this makes the case. Just charge me more for the pizza don’t make we feel like I need to tip when no service has been offered and a shumck when I don’t.

Been to Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted? Share your experiences!