“Best non-dairy, glutent free pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted
Ranked #227 of 434 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Wow, that pizza was so good! They use a non-dairy vegan cheese called Daiya, and it is so good. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Overpriced, Small pizza is equivalent to a Single slice everywhere else. They charge over $6 for the small but, it's about the size of a slice of pizza anywhere else.

They think they are gourmet and charge you to think that also. It's pizza. Get it through your head!

Service is average so, nothing great there. Seem to push the gelato because the profit is HUGE.

I wouldn't waste your time with photos. Simply not worth it.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Ok the food is good. My gluten free son loves the pizza and I enjoy the salads, BUT I will not be back. The point of sale system is terrible. I don’t understand why I am being forced to tip when ordering? And I mean forced. They system ask if i want to tip 10%...15% or 20% for what? I order standing up and have to bus my own table so what am I tipping for? I have been against the increasing in minimum wage but this makes the case. Just charge me more for the pizza don’t make we feel like I need to tip when no service has been offered and a shumck when I don’t.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I found that they have a fairly variety of ingredients to build a pizza,fresh and gluten free friendly.
Enjoyed the rustic crust flavor created by the open fire oven. generally this pizza is good. Nothing over the top but would come back. Friendly staff and service.Bread sticks are also worth getting.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was invited to come to this pizza place the night before the wedding, the place was very clean and good customer serves. I would go back there if I'm in the area again.

Been to Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted? Share your experiences!