“POS sytem is a downer....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted
Ranked #227 of 437 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Ok the food is good. My gluten free son loves the pizza and I enjoy the salads, BUT I will not be back. The point of sale system is terrible. I don’t understand why I am being forced to tip when ordering? And I mean forced. They system ask if i want to tip 10%...15% or 20% for what? I order standing up and have to bus my own table so what am I tipping for? I have been against the increasing in minimum wage but this makes the case. Just charge me more for the pizza don’t make we feel like I need to tip when no service has been offered and a shumck when I don’t.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I found that they have a fairly variety of ingredients to build a pizza,fresh and gluten free friendly.
Enjoyed the rustic crust flavor created by the open fire oven. generally this pizza is good. Nothing over the top but would come back. Friendly staff and service.Bread sticks are also worth getting.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was invited to come to this pizza place the night before the wedding, the place was very clean and good customer serves. I would go back there if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Ingredients seemed very fresh. Always appreciate that. Staff is always friendly. Great root beer on tap. Coke products, not pepsi :-)

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This place has good food at a good price, and offers gluten free and vegan for every dish. The owner is great, it is super sustainable. Good pizza night option!!

Been to Red Brick Pizza Fire Roasted? Share your experiences!