“Horrible!!”

New Kung Fu'od
Ranked #331 of 449 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Panda Express would be better than the Kung pao I had here! Chicken fatty, lacked flavor, burnt peanuts. So bad I threw it all out immediately! Waste of $12!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

My family (hubby and I...and 3 kids) have been grabbing take-out from here for 8 years....we LOVE it! A few things you should know....they only accept cash. Their food is amazing and super old-school. The husband does all the cooking, wife helps out, and many times their kids are running the counter after school. Once you get used to the lack of ambiance (piles of boxes and lack of character or decor)....you will find that they have the best orange chicken ever! (I think it's kind of pricey...at $10 a carton, it's one of their most expensive items....but worth every penny in my families eyes). We LOVE the beef and snow peas! I know they have lunch specials too. Take the food to go, there are two tiny tables, but it's not really a place to dine. Give it a try, it's super fresh and no msg. We call ahead, as it always takes at least 20 minutes for our fresh Chinese dinner!

Been to New Kung Fu'od? Share your experiences!