Spent weekend for Channel Island daytrip. Hotel is right across, and connected by a pedestrian bridge with Holiday Inn. About a mile (with nice walk/bike/run path via harbor) from harbor village. Lobby staff friendly, checkin in speedy. Room on 3rd floor. 2 rooms from elevator - no problem because we left the heater on "heat low" all night. The room has the oldfashioned heater box and control next to the sliding glass door. Beds were very comfy. Had a refrigerator in the room - handy to have milk for our little one. Nice big screen tv. desk area. full length mirror. Bathroom with separate sink area so that one can use the shower/bath/toilet while other uses sink. Nice full size closet with 10 hangers. Our room had a balcony overlooking the parking lot, and then the harbor and Holiday Inn. Nothing fancy, but nice and comfortable at a reasonable price. Too bad that parking is charged separately rather than bundled in to the price. I don't like to be “nickle and dimed”. Breakfast hotel is ok, same level as Denny’s but pricier. Smell in the city - agriculural and oil drilling along with low tide - not the best smell combination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points