“Great Place”

The Sushi House
Ranked #93 of 455 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great place, reasonable price and great service!! Love this place!! Try the Avocado Bomb..it's the bomb!!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Food is five star. Really delicious rolls named after Montecito, Ventura, Pierpont, Avocado Bomb and and and. Menu is very creative. If your in the area this is a great, quaint place.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Small so be prepared to wait or get there before the dinner rush. Good portions on the bento boxes. Everything seemed wuite fresh

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I had lunch at the Sushi House yesterday and I loved it. It's a small one assuming restaurant with brightly painted murals on the walls. There's a lot to choose from on their menu. I ate a sashimi assortment that was extraordinary. The food was beautifully presented. The fish was really fresh. And the service was really friendly.

I highly recommend this restaurant and I'm pretty picky about my sushi.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

My husband I really loved this place! It was one of the best sushi places I had been to in a long time. We made it about a half before lunch closed and they had no problem seating us and didn't rush us at all. I enjoyed the food so very much I even texted pictures to my brother which I never do with food.
The chirashi bowl was amazing, delicious, fresh and generous portions. The nigiri and roll we had were also large generous portions of fresh fish.
It's also right next to the beach... I highly recommend it!