“Part of a chain yet still a treat”
Review of Pick Up Stix

Pick Up Stix
Ranked #196 of 474 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Part of a chain yet still a treat. Food is cooked to order and is flavorful. Not authentic Chinese or what might be found in Monterey Park. But it is still a go to place for Chinese food. The lemon chicken and Thai chicken are especially good. The noodles and brown rice are good sides.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We just walked in 5 minutes before closing time. I ask the cashier are done to for the night cos it's 5 minutes before closing time. No sir and they took our order and I didn't truly expect the food to be good cos it was closing time . They made food in front of me and I said I will take the food to my car and eat. They said it's ok you can sit in and enjoy. To my surprise the food was good and it was my very first time to any of Pick up stick. Will sure to visit them again for the excellent service they provided and the food was good compared to some express Chinese food places

Reviewed 10 November 2016

overall pretty good food, good portions, good prices, love their Pad Thai dish. not fast food - food is cooked to order.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The service and food are both good, atmosphere has a tendency to "smell" greezy from too much fried food items.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We picked up food for 15 and it was very good. They have many vegan and vegetarian selections, so everyone was able to find something they liked. We had enough food left for another meal.

Been to Pick Up Stix? Share your experiences!