“A favorite”

Spring Garden
Ranked #184 of 441 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I really like the Spring Garden. Not a lot of ambiance, but clean, friendly and excellent food. There are mostly booths, but a few larger round tables as well. Basic décor.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while on break from jury duty. Really wanted Mu Shu vegetable dish, but alas, that wasn't on the lunch menu. Nevertheless, I asked if I could have that anyway, and was told 'of course.' So got the Mu Shu along with the lunch soup and rice. Only negative for me was the green tea - tea bag variety which left a lot of sediment in the tea cup. I am a tea snob and prefer fresher loose tea. Good service here too btw.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an ok average Chinese food selection this is the place, food is good, average Prices , no MSG, fresh oils. All the traditional favorites . Family friendly strip mall restaurant. Try this !

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Love this restaurant, this is our go-to place in Ventura for Chinese food. The owners are so kind and the food is always hot and tasty.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Stopped in, as I was traveling and wanted something light. I asked for steamed fish with a non-salty sauce. It was excellent and I'd return just for that.

Clean restrooms and restaurant. Will be returning.

1  Thank 2Yummy4U

Been to Spring Garden? Share your experiences!