All reviews room was clean walking distance parking lot one night mayur kitchenette
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Flew into San diego from MO and tiok a trip up the PCH To Monterey over labor day weekend and knew that we would have trouble finding a room. Tired and not wanting to drive another hour plus we decided to stop at The Bayshore inn. Was a little reluctant at first because it was a motel. Mayur Patel the Owner was super nice and accomodating. We rented the suite and it was nicer than some hotels i have stayed at. Upon leaving the next day the Mayur ran out to the parking lot to say goodbye and wished us a good trip. The next time we are in Ventura we dont even need to look anywhere else because this is where we will be staying! Thank you Mr Patel for making our stay so pleasant. I would also like to visit your other Motel, the Misson Bell.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank BigDaddyChef
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Had a lodging emergency, and while several other motels on that street were both expensive and unaccommodating, Bayshore came through and saved the day.
The manager was as helpful as a person could be, and gave me the best room, for the best price and offered discounts on extended stays. A man dedicated to exceptional service. I would recommend this motel to all -- even though I would like to keep it a secret so there will always be room for me!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We needed an affordable place to stay and found this one on hotels.com. When we arrived we met the proprietor and he was the nicest man. You could tell he takes a lot of pride in his motel. After a quick chat he offered us an upgrade to a kitchenette which was so kind of him. The room was nothing like the outside. It was renovated and the kitchen and bathroom were actually really nice. We had no complaints especially since we could use the kitchen and saved money not eating out.
The room was clean and recently renovated.

Room Tip: Kitchenette was useful!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christina V
Reviewed 28 April 2016

The location was perfect for walking distance to get around. The room was fine and clean. The Owner was very friendly, kind and understanding. I will return my next visit. I was booked for 4 nights and I only ended up staying there for 2 nights and we decided to travel up the coast, I was able to get a partial refund even though It wasn't allowed, the Manager/Owner Mayur was very understanding and considerate.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Celia E
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Older hotel but don't be turned away b y the looks of this Motel! Inside clean bathroom redone and new tub and counter top. Microwave and Refrigerator. All Clean, Bed comfortable and people were very nice and accomodating! If you need anything call! Loved them.!

Room Tip: Call ahead and make advance reservation
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends