“OVER THE TOP INCREDIBLE !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crawdaddy's Cajun Grill
Ranked #827 of 1,681 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Remember what your friends always told you about those "hole in the wall" restaurants always being the best ? Well, they are RIGHT !! This little place doesnt seem like much from the outside, but the atmosphere inside is wonderful, fun, eclectic with AMAZING cajun selections, equally great beer selections, and fantastic, congenial service ! This is one of the best Cajun Restaurants I/we have EVER been to ! Try the Jambalaya trio item on the menu. Itll make your babies be born naked ! Everything else is equally OFF THE CHARTS !

Reviewed 11 February 2014

dont eat the oysters here, you are taking your life in your own hands. I ordered a dozen, put one in my mouth, spit it out immediately. Tried another, same. Total rotten garbage. I paid my bill and ran across the street to vomit.

1  Thank chudddds
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We found this place when we attending a UTEP basketball game. We walked in not knowing what to expect and found the cajun food this side of New Orleans. The blackened catfish was great. The service was fantastic and they even had a full bar for my wife,