USD 116
USD 114
USD 193
USD 168
Hotels.com
Ramada by Wyndham El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
USD 70
USD 60
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 68/night.

USD 49
Motel 6
El Paso Marriott(El Paso)
USD 258
  • Pool
All reviewsnice hotelplace to staywalking distanceother hotelsconvenient locationbwinterstatecomforttexas
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This seems to be a newly refurbished hotel, very nice and clean. I was worried about the traffic noise since we were at the front of the hotel but it was very quiet. I was surprised to see they had an elevator, a great feature for someone who is disabled and unusual in a hotel this size. Our room was lovely and clean, the bed was very good and the sheets and towels were good quality.
My only complaint was the bathtub. The tub surround was not installed properly and the tub, although clean was stained.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GarCindy, Manager at Best Western Sunland Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Pam M,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 915-587-4900.

Cynthia Garcia
Best Western Sunland Park Inn

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Opened door of room to a once smoking room of a roadside motel...very evident and annoying to especially when sleeping with a machine. Room very dated and was not clean to my satisfaction, bathroom had a towel on the floor and fridge is old and rusted. Biggest issue was coming back to hotel after a long day out (midnight) and having my door cracked open, thankfully looked like nothing was touched!!! I know the door was closed when I left as I forgot the keys in my room and had to get a new one made before I left to start my afternoon...so I pulled and pushed on it a few times prior to returning to the FD for my new key. Front desk agent at check on was great, the overnight who I called to report my door open didn’t seem to know how to handle, should have saved my rewards points used for my stay for a better location. Breakfast eggs were cold and the pickings were slim!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
GarCindy, Manager at Best Western Sunland Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We are so sorry for your bad experience at our hotel. I will go over with my employee all of your comments so we can all do better. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Off the Interstate. Staff very courteous and helpful. There was construction but not hard to find visually or on Google maps. Time zone change was not hard to adapt too. Wal-Mart down the street and a few other local stores.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My main complaint is that the carpet was extremely filthy in our room. My children's feet were black after walking barefooted for about an hour in the room. Otherwise, this hotel is perfectly pleasant and what you'd expect from a budget hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017

quality/price very good. very friendly staff. quiet place.It's close to the mall. There is a lot of restaurant at a walking distance. Also There is a casino, a cinema, and a gokart place nearby. I always stop there when i'm in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business