“Good for a coffee”

Starbucks Coffee Airside
Ranked #15 of 30 Coffee & Tea in El Paso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a couple of coffee in this Starbucks. One when I landed in El Paso airport and another before renting the car at the airport the following day.
Normal Starbucks quality even though the place is not very attractive.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We stopped by the Airside Starbucks and the way back from the airport. The staff were very friendly and everything was great.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

For a small airport as El Paso's is (compared to big hubs) we are impressed that there are several (three!) Starbucks in this airport! One just before the TSA lines, one in concourse B and one in concourse A. For Starbucks aficionados that is pretty fantastic.
They didn't have peppermint for a peppermint mocha but did have caramel for my backup choice. Service was very friendly and efficient. Frankly we didn't expect to find one Starbucks in this airport let alone three -- and it bears repeating that we were impressed!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I love Starbucks cheese danish but by 7 they shot down the oven and I had to eat it cold. It tasted like old dry bread and it keep sticking in my throat. If you don't have the equipment working until closing time it is better to close the restaurant when you shut down your equipment.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Whenever I am flying out of the El Paso airport I stop in here for my favorite drink ~ a Chai Tea Latte. My drink is made the same as any free standing Starbucks. The baristas make my drink quickly and serve it with a smile.