“Still Our Favorite”
Review of Carnitas Queretaro

Carnitas Queretaro
Ranked #86 of 1,568 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Carnitas Queretaro has a number of restaurants in El Paso, and all are consistently delicious. All their soups are great! Love the pozole. Try anything there. The carnitas are juicy. Green chicken enchiladas moist. Good mole. Sopes are a change up from tacos. Handmade tortillas you can sink your teeth into. Great food!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

First time to visit El Paso. Wanted to experience local food and saw many good reviews for this place. Place was almost empty, less than 10 tables which I thought was strange for a Saturday evening. First negative was taking 25 minutes to get drinks. Big fan of carnitas so that's what I ordered. 35 minutes later our food came out cold. Not just cool, cold. We stopped another waiter and he took my wife's food back. 20 minutes later it came back a little warm. I asked if there was a charge for a small side of cheese and guacamole and was told no. When we finally got our ticket there was another $4 charge for a small side. No discount for the cold food, very long wait or terrible service. $56 for some of the worst service and half decent food I've ever had. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Ok...not going to lie, the first think that hit me was the smell. It smell kinda funky, it's the carpet.I almost turned around but if it wasn't for my Hubby, really wanting a torta. Anyway the food turned out really good. We will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

My sons' favorite place to eat Mexican food. The service is always excellent, the food is delicious, and the beer is cold. Always a fun experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner. The food was delicious and very inexpensive. Though I didn't have any drinks, I could see the bar was well equipped and I can only assume the drinks there are fantastic.