“Easy access off of the freeway for my first visit ever to El Paso, TX.”

Days Inn EL Paso Airport East
Ranked #63 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I had just finished a long all day drive and needed a place to stay for the night. I drove by a couple of other places but were not as easily accessible from the freeway upon initially arriving in El Paso, TX. The attendant was prompt in getting me my room in the wee hours of the morning and then room was easy enough to locate in the dark on the second floor. I awoke to find a clean room which smelled decent despite being in an obviously older hotel. I would recommened this hotel if you don't know the area like I didn't and just need a room to sleep in. There are probably cheaper options but not as well maintained and not as easily accessible from the freeway once you need to get started back on your trip.

Room Tip: You can park and still see your card from the second floor east side rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Days Inn EL Paso Airport East

Reviewed 10 October 2016

advertised by Wyndham rewards as a newly remolded and beautiful room non smoking 2 queen..... SURPRISE

the place was filthy, carpets were black, seems to have residency program for all the small children within earshot save your money and stay somewhere else

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pedro G, General Manager at Days Inn EL Paso Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Reviewed 14 September 2016

How cheap of a hotel company do you have to be to take out a 25 cent laundry bag. I stay in a room on average about four or five days a week. If you are too cheap to put a 25 cents laundry bag in the room included in the rate the at least have them available for purchase. Not those thin cheap trash bags that are put I the cans in the room but a laundry bag that'll hold up in my truck til I get back home.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pedro G, Front Office Manager at Days Inn EL Paso Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

I am writing to you in respondse to your stay at our Inn, please accept my apology. The Inn does supply the standard Laundry Bags and for some reason we must have not placed one in your room.
Please accept my apology and hope you will give us another chance

Joe DeDio

Reviewed 13 September 2016

my room was not ready by the time i was told it would be.
the receptionist tried charging me twice and instead of being notified i had to call multiple times to ask if my room was ready, she also had a bad attitude

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
0.3 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East
1.2 km away
La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland

Been to Days Inn EL Paso Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn EL Paso Airport East

Address: 10635 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX 79935-4907
Region: United States > Texas > El Paso
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #63 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Price Range: $67 - $94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn EL Paso Airport East 2*
We are centrally located off of Interstate 10. We are conveniently located next to Wal-Mart and McDonald's. We have 122 rooms, 3 floors and we are an exterior corridor hotel. We have non-smoking and smoking rooms. Most rooms come equiped with microwave and fridge. We offer free hot breakfast from 6am - 10am. We offer free shuttle service to and from the airport and surrounding areas. We also offer free internet wireless throughout the hotel and rooms. We have a laundry room, outdoor elevator for convenient access to all floors, and an outdoor seasonal pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn EL Paso Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn El Paso East Hotel El Paso