All reviews front desk happy hour complimentary breakfast great hotel beer and wine a great stay el paso airport comfortable stay fitness center shuttle service we've stayed business trip fresh fruit clean rooms easy access great room convenient location
Reviewed 30 March 2018

nice place, friendly staff, no major complaints. Breakfast was pretty limited and the coffee wasn’t hot. And I like hot coffee, but I never saw anyone in the kitchen that I could let know about the problem.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I know how important it is to find comfortable accommodations with amazing amenities and I am sorry that you had to experience this. At Hampton we want to make sure that you are left with a memorable experience and I have shared your comments with our staff so that this is corrected immediately. Please visit us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Safe travels.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Was warmly welcomed back to the Hampton upon arrival. Early flight out tomorrow. Appreciated the front desk staff helping me get a ride to the airport at 5.30 am. There's a lot to be said for consistency across the chain.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We know the importance of finding a hotel and brand that we are loyal to and at Hampton we are committed to your comfort. I know that you have many choices when you travel and I am greatful that you have selected our hotel as your home away from home. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel! Staff is amazing! We stayed for a couple days and its was home away from home. We enjoyed all the amenities as well as the staff being so welcoming. If your looking for a great place to stay I'd highly recommend this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am pleased to know that we made you feel right at home! My staff and I are committed to making sure the our guests find a home away from home when traveling and I am glad that we have succeeded! We hope to see you again really soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Driving from cali to flordia, & el paso was one of our stops. Stayed here for 2 nights with a positive review! We had the king study room. Room was very cozy & roomy. Beds and shower were awesome and the front desk was nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

I am delighted to learn that you left happy after your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! We are glad that you were able to get a great nights rest and continue on your journey to Florida. We hope to see you again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I have always had a good experience when staying at the Hampton Inn in El Paso Texas, including this last stay. The staff is always courteous and professional. I will continue to stay at this hotel in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your experience after your visit at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! We know the importance of finding comfortable accommodations with a warm welcoming staff! We hope to see you again really soon. Safe travels!