“Finally got to go to Bonefish! : )”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #67 of 837 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I knew several people that absolutely loved Bonefish since it opened in Little Rock, but they didn't have lunch during the week so I could run over from work. (I lived out of town). But my husband and I tried it out Saturday afternoon because we had a gift card. Wow - the "bang-bang shrimp" appetizer I had heard about exceeded my expectations - sooooo good (and generous amount)! My husband had the tilapia and was very pleased with it. Since we had an appetizer, I just ordered a cup (which was like a small bowl) of the corn & crab chowder. It had a slight taste that didn't make it 5-star in my books, but it was still good. Would we go back? Definitely!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Creole redfish special tonight melt-in-your-mouth! Menu item cod lightly breaded butter sauce topped with crab was spectacular! Entrees served with 2 sides - scalloped potatoes awesome, garlic mashed potatoes wonderful, spinach is a winner. To-go containers necessary so can enjoy tomorrow.
Bang-bang shrimp 1/2 price Wed. We saw soo many being delivered. Did we have as an appetizer?? Of course!! I could make a meal off that & a salad!
Friends had salmon salad and the grilled pork chop with marsala sauce - OMG!! That pork chop was The Best we ever tasted!! All 4 agreed and waiter even said it was likely The most under-rated entree but The Most Delicious there is!!
We will have the pork chops next time (fish is a no brainer here but let’s branch out - we cannot Ever cook one this good!) and hope they’ll Push it as a Special or at a Discount so diners will appreciate it!!! It was Awesome!!
And yes, we went nuts and had key lime pie — OMG! Deliciously creamy just right tart, real whipped cream and the piecrust - it’s a moist graham cracker bar in itself!!
Reservations easy and should do on Wed. Very popular night - 1/2 price bang-bang shrimp - restaurant (And parking lot!) fills up quickly. So glad we made early (6PM) reservation for 4. Place was bustling!
Bo was our waiter - friendly, helpful, excellent. Good Drinks and wine selections. Gracious staff helped out with serving.
We are seniors, so skip the still busy bar scene here. AARP discount is Excellent here. And we joined the Dine Rewards this week and will definitely enjoy our 4th dining discount!
Again, everything fresh and high quality - worth the price!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Long wait on a Friday night before 7pm-but worth it!! Great wine list- server was good but my boyfriend didn’t get his premium side he paid an upcharge for. They did take it off the bill without being asked to. Crab cake & filet was cooked to my preference but not very big portions at all. Small crab cake. The food was good but overall not a great value compared to what we paid.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Average food with average service.

To start our waitress neglected to tell us the specials and never brought bread. This was strange because she was the same waitress who did both for the couple that arrived after us.

Calamari appetizer was great. However main course was plain. My Imperial Tilapia was bland and nothing special; while wife's fish & chips were just fish & chips.

This was my 3rd visit with none of them being above 3 stars.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Bonefish is always a good choice for fresh seafood and a good variety of menu! The talapia imperial and the bang bang shrimp was delicious!