Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 91*
USD 157*
  • Breakfast included
USD 160*
USD 144*
  • Breakfast included
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
USD 178*
USD 170*
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
USD 125*
USD 114*
USD 102*
Home2.com
Great 4.5/5
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
USD 224*
TripAdvisor
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan early morning flightshuttle servicespent one night herean upgradelobby areaan older hotelliving roomthe room was niceomeletgreat place to stayrockconveniencecerealclintonarkansasfurnishingslr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Great service, clean and very inexpensive. We had a very large room and the service was great.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Can't believe all offered for price-recommend hotel membership for lowest rate. Breakfast, park and fly, bar, hot food, shop, superior staff. Highly recommended value (being a previous Flight Attendant).

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2012

This is one of my all time favorite hotels. I fly into and out of Arkansas serveral times a year, and always stay at this hotel before I fly home. The rooms are clean and large. The television selection is great, and this hotel actually has a small cafe with a full bar in it! Makes it nice to not have to go out to eat. I can stay in and have a sub, or a pizza, or the nights special, such as stuffed peppers.

They offer breakfast starting at 4 am to accomodate the early flights out. They have a shuttle which starts early, and an ok fitness center.

All in all it is a great experience.

Room Tip: The suites have a frig and microwave. So if you are a popcorn snacker, get a suite
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Trip Advisor survey,
We do take a lot of pride in the hotel and what we have to offer our guest.
The staff thanks you for your comments as this shows them that are doing a great job and that they are appreciated for it from our guest.
We look forward to seeing you soon in your furture travels.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

This hotel is old and the rooms are very small. The bathrooms are also small and old. The staff is friendly and helpful, and if you need to stay at the airport this hotel is ok. However, there are other much nicer hotels only 10 minutes away. The continental breakfast was disappointing -- nothing to eat for those who avoid carbs, and the coffee was lousy.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank karen0706
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Stayed across bridge last month at a days motel and got bad service. So on this trip I decided to pay a little more to stay at comfort inn.
The gentleman at front named frank was WONDERFUL and he tried to help as best he could.
However, when I got in my room it smelled like smoke badly. I asked to be moved,frank moved me but this room had a mold smell. I was too exhausted so I stayed. The phone didnt work, I did not get my wake up call and when I asked tk talk to a manager, I was told by the girl up front that her manager was too busy to see me.
I had many more issues but let me also say that even though your drink prices are high, the barkeep lady name Dianne was GREAT! She had a wonderful spirit about herself and should be commended. I wish she worked at a better hotel but she is great.
I wont stay here again but franklin and diane were the best and I appreciate them. Hotel could certainly use better management

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Williamdj
baxterflorenceky, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your hotel room.We do try and make our guest have the most pleasant stay and if you did not experince this then we should have had a conservation. If you will call me we will talk about your other issues, I have never refused to talk to any of my guest or ever been to busy to speak with them. I do apoligze that the front desk told you this.