“Great place”
Review of JJ’s Grill

JJ’s Grill
Ranked #226 of 827 Restaurants in Little Rock
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wait staff was very attentive and we were well taken care of for a group of 10. The 2 man band they had was AMAZING!! 2 guys with guitars, one bass, and an acoustic, wish I could remember their name but this was the BEST part of our visit. The beer was cold, the food was average.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I thought we were going into another sports bar...boy was I wrong. SERVICE was outstanding, Fried Pickles fantastic, you must get the pimento cheese dip with chips. Burgers and sandwhiches are all very very good.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I enjoy going there multiple times per week.
great draft deals and excellent food selection for a sports bar.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly, comfortable atmosphere. The wait staff was prompt, though not accurate. I ordered a burger an fried mushrooms, received only mushrooms. Took Almost 45 minutes to get my burger. Burger was overcooked and dry. They comped us two drafts. Will try again when not another major concert is not a few blocks away.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately my pictures from my visit are no longer on my phone. It took FOREVER for Trip Advisor to add JJ's grill - I requested them to add more than 9 months ago!!! Finally the listing is here. Ok now that I've vented!! This is a great place for lunch. Came here with a buddy and the service and food was top notch. I remember having the Burger and my buddy had the roast beef w au jus sauce. Lots of TVs with all kinds of games on. Service was fast and it was packed!!

1  Thank Jon M