1,259 results
All reviews evening reception omelet made to order breakfast family reunion parking garage breakfast buffet indoor pool business trip rock atrium conference lr arkansas
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel room (926) was in need of updating. The rest of the facility looked very nice. They have an awesome breakfast with made to order eggs. It is in a good location. I would probably stay there again but would try for a lower rate.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Grant H
Reviewed 2 April 2018

In town for business and greatly enjoyed my stay at this location. Easy to get to the great restaurants nearby and very friendly staff whether you were at the check in desk, the happy hour lounge or the hot buffet breakfast. Great selection of hot foods, yogurt, fruit and cereal at the breakfast. My room was spacious, clean and quiet. Parked my rental car outside the hotel with no problems. Would visit again when in this town.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The Hotel overall was a pleasant stay. The rooms were spacious, I like that they had a living room area that was separate from the bedroom, and a nice table in the rooms. The bathroom was roomy. I would like to have more closet space, especially when there are more that one person sharing the room.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Adam H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Dirty plates on the floor when I arrived room was never cleaned had to keep trash all weekend this hotel used to be much better I hope management realize that they had lost a valuable customer do not plan on using this hotel again

2  Thank Reginald H

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Indoor parking has no guards, no video, nothing but a little gate that does nothing to stop pedestrians.I had hoped for video recordings to catch the vandals, but there were none. The police did respond very quickly and it seems nothing was actually stolen, just vandalism.