“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Fort Worth, TX
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stay here numerous times for business and it is a good embassy suites hotel. I like staying away from downtown so I think this is a very good location. There are numerous good restaurants around the hotel. Free breakfast and happy hour are always nice, but don't get my free water and snacks like I do at other Embassy suites for Diamond member. All in all good hotel and would recommend.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mdr9

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

I love this hotel, it is one of the best in Little Rock and in a great location. I even had my bachelorette party here! The rooms are always clean every time we have stayed, and the 2-room suites make it perfect for staying with family.The pool and hot-tub and always alot of fun and the full breakfast every morning is awesome. We always stay at least once a year and recommend it to all family who come to the Little Rock area.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pennstr, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, 25 February 2012
Dear Ms. Camille Nesler,

Thank you so much for taking your time out to write about us in Trip Advisor. We are very grateful for your very favorable review of our hotel and staff.

Please let me know if I may ever be of any assistance to you here with a future stay.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

I am a loyal Hilton hhonors member but the service and food at the grill at this hotel was among the worst I have ever experienced. We came on a Wednesday night and had to wait to get drinks and order. Once we did get our drinks and food, we wish we would not have received them at all. The bread was stale and meat untecognizable. When I called to alert the director of the poor food quality and service, he simply said they were extremely busy that night and nobody else had complained. I am very disappointed, to say the least.

• Stayed January 2012
Dear agalllawa,

Thank you for taking your time out to write about us in Trip Advisor. I apologize for the poor experience you endured during your visit to our Athletic Club. I assure you that the results you encountered do not meet our expectaions whether we were busy or otherwise. We have recently made some adjustments to our team that we expect will provide for improvements to our service delivery and quality. We have hired a new Restaurant Manager, Lindsey and we are very excited to more forward in a new direction.

Although we cannot take back your poor experience we would love the opportunity to show you that we can do it right. Please feel free to contact me personally the next time you plan to stay with us as I would love to meet you personally and attempt to make up for your previous poor experience.

Travellers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

baltimore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

I stayed at this Embassy Suites in January. The hotel is old and was okay. The rooms weren't mediocre in cleanliness. The high point of this hotel is the breakfast and the Starbucks across the street. Everything else was adequate

• Stayed January 2012
Dear roseguinea,

Thank you for taking your time out to write about us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments and are working hard to improve upon your areas of concern. We have made some nice improvements in 2011 with the addition of 37" flat screen HDTVs, a new Embassy Suites top of the bed program, new hotel signage, all new free to guest Business Center equipment and a brand new Guest Laundry facility. We will continue to make improvements on our overall facility in 2012 with a number of Capital projects but will certainly continue to focus on guest service at every turn.

Please consider trying us again during your next visit to Little Rock and feel free to contact me personally for any reservations needs.

Springdale, AR
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

I stay here an average of 25 days a year. It is where my business prefers me to stay. And, I will say up front that I am not required to stay here by any means. I choose to do so because of the Hilton Honors plan, which allows me free stays later on in other hotels. If not for that, I would change in a New York minute.
I will also say that the front desk reception is mostly excellent. Most of the people working there remember me by name and treat me like family - which I value greatly.
From there, it is mostly downhill.
Rooms are often not as clean as I would like. Once I was positive the sheets had not been changed but never received an apology. The televisions are located level with the bed, making them very uncomfortable to watch. The cable has recently been improved. Previously, it was obviously Direct TV with about 20 unpopular cable stations and about 10 Fox stations . Listening to slanted news while away from home is not very fun. It has improved lately though with more popular cable stations available and two Showtime ones.
Although the folks who work at breakfast are great and friendly, the drool they produce is not so great. I advise having something made to order (though you are expected to tip) such as an omelet or pancakes. The buffet food is pretty bad.
Room service, and particularly, housekeeping, can be really slow if you need something.
Probably the most annoying aspect of this hotel is parking. They host local and regional workshops and business meetings daily. These day visitors show up every day and take all available parking spaces and most certainly the most convenient ones. The hotel has an in-door garage, but they then charge you for the privilege of parking in it, which you have to do in order to find somewhere to park. I just find it all very annoying.
Some Embassys can be wonderful places to stay. This one, outside of a wonderful welcoming staff, just meets the minimum standards.

Room Tip: Join Honors. Avoid the west side (entrance side) in the summer - rooms will be hot.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank The_bassman
Pennstr, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, 12 December 2011
Dear Bassman,

Thank you for taking your time out to comment on your recent stays with us in Little Rock. As a frequent guest I am pleased that our Front Office Team has recognized you and welcomes you to the property each visit.

As you know as our regular guest we have this year upgraded to 2 flat panel LCD HDTVs in each suite as well as updating to an HD signal. This was truly a nice improvement for us in 2011 as well as all new top of the bed items. Hopefully these changes have helped improve your stays with us.

Although we are a very busy Banquet and Meeting house we do have ample parking. As a senior HHonors member, a Gold or Diamond Member, you are offered complimentary Garage parking and as a Blue or Silver member we offer very discounted Garage parking. We offer this for our frequent guests to better their stays. Hopefully you will be able to take advantage of this during your next visit to make your stay more comfortable.

Please feel free to reach out to me at any time during a future visit so that I may ensure you have an excellent experience.

Gerenal Manager