“Nice suprise !”

Chef Alfredo Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 129 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cedar City's Chef Alfredo’s opened its doors to the community in December 2013. The first location in St. George, originally named Piccolo Mondo, was opened by Sicily's own Chef Alfredo Modica in 2011. Chef Alfredo invited Chef Gerardo Reyes to open a sister location in Cedar City. Since its opening, Chef Alfredo's has enjoyed great success thanks to our valued guests and has been privileged to provide food for many special events, including Christmas parties, birthdays, business meetings, family reunions, and more. We at Chef Alfredo's look forward to serving our community for many years to come!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had dinner here on Easter Sunday. Almost every other restaurant in town was closed.
Im very picky about my Italian food, and usually shy away if not recommended. Took a chance here and was pleasantly surprised. Wife had the Seafood Alfredo and I the Rigatoni Carbonara, both were excellent and professionally prepared and served. Would not hesitate to eat here again.

1  Thank rustedduck

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This restaurant has it all--great food, excellent service and nice ambiance. A real find in a town the size of Cedar City. I'm pretty picky about my Italian food and Chef Alfredo delivers great, authentic choices. The pasta is cooked perfectly and the flavors are bold but not overdone. My wife is also gluten free, and not only do they offer gluten free pasta as an option, but they can do most of their entrée sauces gluten free since they are made-to order (a really big deal for those used to being selection-limited). Our server Emily was awesome and made us feel at home with just-right attention. We will make a point of going here any time we're visiting Cedar City!

1  Thank MPEP11
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I used the TripAdvisor reviews to find a restaurant after a long day of travel from Scottsdale to Cedar City. Our meal at Chef Alfredo Restaurant was by far the best meal we’ve had for a long time. I asked our waitress, Marla, is we might have two plates so we could share our meals family-style. She offered to have the chef divide the meals for us and she brought us extra slices of their fresh baked bread. The meal was reasonably priced and delish. The portions were generous and we brought home two boxes of leftovers. We enjoyed the whole atmosphere and experience, thanks to Marla and the chef at Chef Alfredo Ristorante Italiano.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful Italian restaurant. The food was wonderful, the server very gracious, and the atmosphere was very nice. After a long trip down Interstate 15, this was a welcomed reward.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We`'re visiting for a few days from Las Vegas and had checked TripAdvisor for a dinner suggestion. We had trouble finding the place due to confusion with the address, and it`s located In kind of an industrial area. But once you walk in the door, atmosphere and charm take over. The menu and prices are excellent. Our waitress Heather was very accommodating and helpful in meeting my dietary needs. The food was exceptional (pasta putanesca and spaghetti Bolognese) and the. suggested wine was perfect. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. And check if Heather is there!