If TripAdvisor allowed, I would give this hotel six stars.
The staff was uniformly helpful, friendly and professional; everyone, I mean absolutely everyone greeted us with a pleasant smile and "Good morning/evening", etc. The desk clerk, Tammee, playing concierge, recommended a restaurant which turned out to be very good, and helped with directions, a review of the menu, and even called them to make sure the snow that was falling would not cause a problem getting to this somewhat remote restaurant. (See my review of Milt's Stage Stop.)
The way the all-suite format was built here is very inviting, with a separate office/entertainment area with a sofa and easy chair, desk and chair. The tv was situated so one could watch from either the sitting room or the bedroom.
The complimentary breakfast included make-your-own waffles, biscuits and gravy with a choice of Canadian bacon or Sausage patties and shredded cheese. Seeing that I had topped my biscuits with the cheese, the cheerful and able attendant offered to heat it for me to melt the cheese. Great selection of cold cereals, muffins, bagels etc., plus hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, and yogurt. Even better than Hampton Inns which I always considered to be the king of the comp breakfast.
The entire house was immaculate. Extra touches abounded, e.g. the treadmills in the exercise room had a small towel neatly folded on the handles and another rolled and placed in the cup-holder.
To us, this was the best in years of traveling at this mid-price level, and better than many more expensive hotels. (even other Marriott properties!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated SpringHill Suites by MARRIOTT(R), Cedar City, nestled in the Southern Valley of Utah's Rocky Mountains, is a refreshing alternative to the predictable hotel experience. Recipient of TOP Operations Award, we are perfect for Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Southern Utah University, Shakespearean Festival & Brian Head, which are all a short drive away. Enjoy hiking, fishing, rock-climbing, 4-wheeling, bird-watching, Golf and more within minutes from our hotel. Traveling to Cedar City for fun or business, you will enjoy a great night's rest on luxury bedding and refuel in the morning with our NEW complimentary hot & healthy breakfast buffet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, we'll help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott and Booking.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Cedar City Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cedar City Utah