“Shares parking lot with Best Western Town and Country Inn”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #24 of 118 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 19 May 2017

It is a Sizzler Steakhouse. I have been going to these restaurants since I was child in the 60's! The only thing that seems to have changed is that you go to your table after you order your meal instead of the cafeteria line I used to stand in!

The food is a good value but nothing spectacular. Would I go again--very likely.

There are newer reviews for Sizzler

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We ate here twice because of the close proximity to our hotel. The food was good. The service was good. Everything that you would expect from this chain.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

It was good. Not great. The value was good, and most of the food was fresh, (dinner rolls not withstanding). The Staff were very sweet and attentive. They really wanted to make the stay a positive one. The place was clean (we did not use the restrooms) and they kept the Salad Bar well stocked and neat.

Thanks Ladies, for the great stop.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

They have a varied menu, but make sure you include the salad bar. They have an excellent selection of "Senior" items. You can order the salad bar with other menu items, or just get the and salad bar which include chicken, potatoes, tacos, ice cream.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I hadn't been to a Sizzler in maybe 30 years. Nothing has changed. It's Buffet style with a cashier who rushes you through the process as fast as she can. Here's your pate. Here's your fork. Go sit down. My steak, a Sizzler Special, was inedible. Tough and gristly I had a couple of bites before I gave up and just ate the baked potato. No alcohol so all you get is Diet Coke. The lettuce in the salad bar was watery. An altogether unpleasant experience.

1  Thank Michael S