Holiday Inn Express Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 117
HIExpress.com
Clarion Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 84
Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
USD 90
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 103
USD 73
USD 64
USD 68
USD 66
M-Star Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
USD 47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 52/night.

USD 189
USD 155
USD 117
USD 113
Agoda.com
1,236 results
All reviewsbreakfast houseseparate buildingsmall housesausagewafflesbreakfast is servedbreakfast stafffull hot breakfastgreat breakfastgreat place to stayindoor poolfree breakfaststay there againtwo queen bedsparking lotbreakfast roomflat screen tv
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We always stop at this hotel when we go south to AZ for a break from the winter of Calgary. The staff is very friendly and help full. Rooms are very nice and clean. We also like a few restaurants in town.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jwittwe8, Manager at Abbey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoy staying at our hotel each year. Thank you for mentioning our friendly staff and nice clean rooms. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great hotel, great town and amazing restaurant in the old train station (10 minutes walk, amazing steak) Main Street is 10 minutes walk with places to eat, 5700ft above sea level, great small historic town to visit. Hotel staff were super friendly, very popular hotel. Breakfast bit busy, I think they are building bigger space. If you are thinking of staying anywhere in the area, I'd go here every time!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for mentioning a few things about beautiful Cedar City. It is a wonderful town with many great restaurants and historic sites to see. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our super friendly staff and full hot breakfast. As you mentioned it is very popular and we are hoping to expand our breakfast area to a bigger space in the coming year. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I always like staying at the Abby Inn because it is clean, and nice. I am pleased with the remodel and upkeep. The breakfast is always good and more than just a bagel and cream cheese. People are friendly and I am always certain of a good stay. I loved the new beds

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed our wonderful full hot breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff. We have a wonderful team that constantly strive to create a home away from home experience for all our guests. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great hotel and friendly staff. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. It was a little loud though as people were talking loudly around midnight and banging doors a lot. It was loud enough that it woke up my sister.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of our property! I'm thrilled you enjoyed our clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly staff. I apologize for the noise problems you encountered during your stay. We do our best to remind our guests to be considerate of those around them. For a guaranteed quieter option, we do rent our a few vacation homes adjacent to our property that include all of the hotel amenities. These houses are private and very quiet. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Overall it was a pleasant stay. The rooms are a bit outdated and the sheets have noticeable wear. The staff are very welcoming and available to help. There are not many options in the area, so this may be one of the best.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jwittwe8, Manager at Abbey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. Guest reviews are pivotal to our continual efforts to improve our service and product. Thank you for telling me about the sheets. We don't get that comment often, but I will make sure to review your comments with our laundry team. I'm glad you enjoyed your overall stay and we hope to have you stay again soon!