“Great Tacos”

Add it.
Mi Pueblo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Shredded beef tacos were great! The usual Mexican fare but nice server and good value.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Waiters always friendly, anxious to please. They have lots of competition, half a dozen Mexican restaurants in town. Chicken dishes loaded with lots of white meat; they don't skimp.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Service was pretty attentive, the chicken fajitas were decent. The decor seemed dated. Only about three customers. Music too loud, crashing dishes from the kitchen. There are better choices, but it wasn't awful.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

I made a special trip to make sure we eat there again on vacation. The service is great and servers very friendly. The chips are excellent. I loved the carne ascada and I wish they were in my state.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I loved the shredded beef taco and the cheese enchilada. The beans, salsa and guacamole were great as well. I highly recommend Mi Pueblo!