“Just okay”

Add it.
Mi Pueblo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Service was pretty attentive, the chicken fajitas were decent. The decor seemed dated. Only about three customers. Music too loud, crashing dishes from the kitchen. There are better choices, but it wasn't awful.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

I made a special trip to make sure we eat there again on vacation. The service is great and servers very friendly. The chips are excellent. I loved the carne ascada and I wish they were in my state.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I loved the shredded beef taco and the cheese enchilada. The beans, salsa and guacamole were great as well. I highly recommend Mi Pueblo!

Reviewed 15 June 2011

We stopped after a day in Zion. It was about 30 minutes before closing and the restaurant was almost empty. The waiter was very attentive and we did not feel hurried even though the placed "closed" while we were there. We were served freshly prepared food and given time to enjoy it. They made us feel glad we had stopped in. It was a good choice for us.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

Excellent food and service!
We were seated immeadiately and it only took 15 minutes and dinner was served.