“Great place for the price”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cedar City
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Good place to stay overnight for the price. Clean, but old. The shower tub did have some weird green patch that looked kinda like mold or something that the wife didn't appreciate. Other than that, for the price you can't beat it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed here during a baseball tournament, and it was perfect for us! The rooms aren't huge or extravagant, but they fit my family perfectly. The hotel was easy to find, right off of I-15, we were five minutes away from the baseball field and close to everything we needed. It was great for the kids, they would have a full day of ball and then go straight to the pool! The breakfast area is small and little crowded, but we just took our food back to our room, which was fine with us. I am glad that we had a fridge and microwave, that really helped us stay on budget since we weren't eating out for every meal. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family and I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I know that each room only gets a certain number of towels, but a few extra would be nice since they...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don O, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. We value your feedback and will share it with the entire team. We are happy that the hotel was perfect for your trip. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This review is for Room 1117 and all comments are for this particular room. The carpet is soiled and so stained that I could not walk barefoot on that floor; thank goodness for the extra towels that doubled as area rugs. The AC/heating unit was full of dirt and so was the rest of the room. You don't have to look very hard to find used cotton swabs behind the chair in the corner of the room. It does not look like the sheets were changed, so I called for clean sheets but the front desk staff could not deliver them because the phone extension showed a different room. I had to go get them. The walls are paper thin that I could hear every word the people above and on either of side of me talking. They weren't even shouting.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Thought this was a great motel for a great deal. Location was great. Right off the highway with a very good selection of near-by restaurants. Very clean. Bed was comfortable. Swimming pool. Coffee, donuts and waffles for breakfast. Liked it so much we booked 2 more Americas Best stays during our road trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene Y
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Clean, quiet.

Tiny bathtub. No hair drier.

EXCELLENT free wifi with no hassles.

Pleasant staff. Easy parking. Did not use the small pool.

Readily accessible to Rt. 15 Freeway in an OK part of town.

Room was decent size with older TV, microwave and fridge.

Breakfast pretty elementary. Coffee good. Doughnuts stale. DIY waffles.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William D
Don O, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon.