Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 205
USD 165
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 218/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 194
USD 160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 158
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 335
USD 323
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 188
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 168
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 163
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 128
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 232
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 282/night.

The Dominick Hotel(New York City)
USD 445
USD 430
Cancelon
  • Pool
7,814 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumnew yorkfire stationfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 7 nights and . Excellent location to Broadway shows and easy access to metro station. Clean room and friendly staff. A bit of noise from the local fire brigade and people for party. But overall good place to stay. Thanks.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding the noise from the surround area.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn, Times Sq was clean and in a good location. The rooms were clean and a nice size, however the furniture could use a little updating. I would definitely stay here again and refer others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. We take your feedback very seriously regarding the hotel updating.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very clean hotel in a perfect location. We traveled 8+ hours overnight on a train to get to the City and we were tired and just wanted to take a shower. We got there at 1:30pm, check in wasn't until 3:00pm, but they got us a room right away. It was in the back of the hotel, which we actually liked because it was more quiet so we slept well. It was close to the subway, times square, broadway shows and many restaurants and shops. We will be back the next time we visit NYC!

I also used to work in the vacation rental industry and know that some places are just not as clean as they should be, but this place was spotless and the housekeepers were very friendly! We really appreciated the cleanliness.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed two weeks at this hotel over Nov/Dec 2017 . the hotel is in a great location, very clean - and the rooms are large, way bigger than what you would normally find in NYC. do note that its right next door to a Fire Station and on a very busy street, so lots of street noise - I was only on the 4th floor, so if you went higher up I'm guessing you wouldn't have that issue, but then it never interrupted my sleep. I did have an issue on checking, which I must add was sorted out quickly, mainly due to charging a $50 a day fee to my card, which is credited on checking out.
but I had paid for my room in full, and nor to I see a reason for a daily charge, one off charge sure, but I was not going to have my card hit daily and on top of that get a exchange rate charge (which I would never get back).
so thankfully the manager agreed to a one off cash payment which I got back on check out.....

Room Tip: be mindful of street noise - get rooms higher up
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding the check in process, we do have a deposit per night of $50 for incidentals charges in case you would like to use any hotel amenities and it get release back to your account when you check out. Once again, thank you for feedback.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Well, I went into city to see Summer the musical, then ate at my favorite restaurant where I found out the Hilton had availability from a couple at the bar, so I went around the corner and booked it when done eating. Perfect location for me, as I prefer to be off Broadway. A great complimentary breakfast that's made at the grill kitchenette in lobby. Would stay there again if I don't feel like going home or plan to have a mini city staycation again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo