USD 198
USD 165
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 194
USD 160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 137
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 199
USD 171
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 211
USD 168
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 218
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 217
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 128
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 203/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 318
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 233
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 287/night.

7,814 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumnew yorkfire stationfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn, Times Sq was clean and in a good location. The rooms were clean and a nice size, however the furniture could use a little updating. I would definitely stay here again and refer others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. We take your feedback very seriously regarding the hotel updating.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very clean hotel in a perfect location. We traveled 8+ hours overnight on a train to get to the City and we were tired and just wanted to take a shower. We got there at 1:30pm, check in wasn't until 3:00pm, but they got us a room right away. It was in the back of the hotel, which we actually liked because it was more quiet so we slept well. It was close to the subway, times square, broadway shows and many restaurants and shops. We will be back the next time we visit NYC!

I also used to work in the vacation rental industry and know that some places are just not as clean as they should be, but this place was spotless and the housekeepers were very friendly! We really appreciated the cleanliness.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed two weeks at this hotel over Nov/Dec 2017 . the hotel is in a great location, very clean - and the rooms are large, way bigger than what you would normally find in NYC. do note that its right next door to a Fire Station and on a very busy street, so lots of street noise - I was only on the 4th floor, so if you went higher up I'm guessing you wouldn't have that issue, but then it never interrupted my sleep. I did have an issue on checking, which I must add was sorted out quickly, mainly due to charging a $50 a day fee to my card, which is credited on checking out.
but I had paid for my room in full, and nor to I see a reason for a daily charge, one off charge sure, but I was not going to have my card hit daily and on top of that get a exchange rate charge (which I would never get back).
so thankfully the manager agreed to a one off cash payment which I got back on check out.....

Room Tip: be mindful of street noise - get rooms higher up
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding the check in process, we do have a deposit per night of $50 for incidentals charges in case you would like to use any hotel amenities and it get release back to your account when you check out. Once again, thank you for feedback.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Well, I went into city to see Summer the musical, then ate at my favorite restaurant where I found out the Hilton had availability from a couple at the bar, so I went around the corner and booked it when done eating. Perfect location for me, as I prefer to be off Broadway. A great complimentary breakfast that's made at the grill kitchenette in lobby. Would stay there again if I don't feel like going home or plan to have a mini city staycation again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our 9 year old for 5 nights. Room was comfortable with 2 large double beds. Good quality pillows.
Windows shut out all the city noise.
Air con was good - it was really cold when we went but the air con heated the room quickly.
Bath with shower attachment although our plug was temperamental. Good sized fridge.
Overall room was a little small for 3 people but we didn't spend a huge amount of time in it so we were OK.
Staff were friendly. Taxi from JFK around $60. They arranged the taxi back to the airport for us and kept our cases in luggage store in our departure day.
Didn't sample food there so no advice there.
Location was fab. 4-5 min walk to time square. Lots of places to eat and drink in Hells Kitchen near by. Little convenience store opposite too. Lots of 24 hour take aways close by too.
Overall clean, tidy and functional in a good location.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Feras-Erksousi, Director of Operations at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Lisa w:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the travel community. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to NYC.