“Overwhelmingly impressive ”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #146 of 14,817 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Welcome to your New York, NY Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Whole Foods for years but this store is beyond anything I've ever experienced. The place is buzzing with people, grocery items of every description, flowers, hot meals, cold meals.... needless to say it was a tad overwhelming. We actually stopped here to grab some lunch and tried the hot buffet as well as a couple items from the sushi bar. The chicken wings and inagi rolls were quite good but the biryani rice, saag paneer and tandoori chicken were very bland. There's lots of seating available so you can comfortably eat while people-watching, which there's most certainly a lot of. Otherwise, it's just a regular Whole Foods store inside a shopping mall.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,629)

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We were walking by Whole Foods Market at Columbus Circle and stoped in just to grab a bite. There is all kinds of food and plenty of seats in the lower level. I like the pizza as well as some of the desserts.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Beautiful fresh produce at exceptional display and variety of fresh food. I wouldn't shop anywhere else it has everything I need, from food, health products at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I have been here twice so far during my stay in New York and love the place! Have been for breakfast and had the omelette which is the nicest I've ever had. I then returned on another day for lunch (turkey, garlic mash and broccoli). You got plenty and I shared with my young son as more than enough for us both. We love just looking around all the foods and drinks on offer and just wish they had one near where I live as so good!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered a panini, by the time I checked out and sat down to eat it, it was room temperature. Not even close to anything resembling warm. Huge disappointment.