4,197 results
All reviewschrysler buildinggreat locationnew yorkheavenly bedtimes squarespg membercorner roommini bargood sizebryant parklate checkhigh floortwo blocksstreet noisehousekeeping stafftwo double bedsby nyc standards
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great hotel. Fab location. Our room was looking out at The Chrysler building. Location is ideal. A stone throw from Centrsl Station. Next door to the hotel there was a superb eaterie where we grabbed breakfast on our wayout. Would definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: 1105 for view of Chrysler Building
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karenamcguigan
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a wonderful time in NYC at the Westin Grand Central. Everything ran smoothly, our room was great, beds comfortable and the staff was friendly and went out of their way to make sure all our questions were answered. The wonderful women, Loida and Nenita who were at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to ANYONE. We will be back!!!!!.

Room Tip: Only advice I could give would not to mess with the mini bar fridge. Although there was a clear sign saying not to take things out, I did this anyway but it was straightened out at the front desk.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank csullivan25
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin New York Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear csullivan25,

Thank you for being our guest The Westin New York Grand Central. We strive to make every guest feel at home with our attentive service, so it is wonderful to know that we accomplished that goal. I will surely share your compliments with all our associates, especially Loida and Nenita. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Colleen Senters

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent from checking in to checking out,nothing was a problem ...excellent location .friendly staff on arriving got upgraded to a higher floor and bigger room,first time to New York and when we come back we will stop here again.....

Room Tip: Room 3418 good views of New York..
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank 900Holly2002
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect hotel
Perfect location
Perfect staff
Perfect room.
With views of the Empire State Building from our room and a bed to die for this hotel couldn’t have been more perfect for relaxing after a long day of walking! I really wanted to take the bed home!! When we first arrived the room wasn’t ready it the hotel gave us $50 to spend on the hotel while we waited. Concierge was very helpful and helped arrange our transfer.
As for the location. It’s pretty prefect for most things!! If you carry on walking down the road the hotel is on (42nd street) you’ll end up in Times Square. But also if you go off the main tracks.(3rd) there are some lovely restaurants and pubs. Grand central is close for transport uptown or downtown. Central Park is a fair walk! (It’s on 60th and you’re on 42nd) but part of the joy of New York is walking!! I’ve been to New York 3 times before and this is the best hotel
I stayed in! My partners first time. And he loved the hotel. Only thing I will say is that room service is expensive! But if you’re lazy enough to want room service (like we did one day!) then you pay a premium! All in all.....best hotel ever! I would definitely recommend and stay here again. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ninni20
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The staff is polite and helpful. The room was comfortable and quiet, and the location is outstanding. The only issue I had was housekeeping service was spotty. The second day I was there housekeeping did not come to tidy up the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo