All reviews pembroke room upper east side wood burning fireplace john mark deluxe junior suite new york intimate hotel welcome drink home away from home small hotel central park club room room service four seasons favorite hotel bell staff recent stay
Reviewed 21 November 2017

My wife and I came to see Springsteen on Broadway and to meet with friends in the City for the weekend. The Lowell gave us a home away from home that felt just like that from the first moment. We absolutely loved the hotel and the very special atmosphere.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A special place that was my favorite in manhatan and returned to be my favorite boutiques hotel in manhatan ,for the location, the service and overall quality. I prefer quiet room and am demanding on good service
From dr thierry soursac, MD,PhD

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I met a client in the lobby bar and experienced first class service. There is lounge type area with sofas and formal chairs, I felt like I was in someone’s living room in an apartment on Park Avenue.

The waitstaff was very attentive and professional, I had a glass of Sancerre which was delicious.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 235danp
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The Lowell is unique experience in New York City. The staff is beautifully trained and all of the services are wonderful. The location doesn’t get better for somebody wanted to stay on the upper east side.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is a review of the Lowell hotel itself; not the restaurants or the bar area (though I do think all of those were quite nice). My husband and I stayed three nights in late October. The staff is wonderful; the doorman, front desk, bell staff, concierge and housekeepers were extraordinarily nice and quite helpful. Every time we left and returned I felt we were coming home. Our suite was beautiful and well appointed, with an extremely comfortable bed, large bathroom with soaking tub, expansive shower, vanity area and television. The living room was large and comfortable and the kitchen was very nice. Everything was sparkling clean. It was our anniversary, so they brought up very nice 'treats' and flowers for us. The common "sitting area" just beyond the lobby is really quite fabulous - the perfect place to relax, visit with friends, enjoy a cocktail, or just read. The flowers are magnificent. I believe the whole hotel was recently redecorated, and it is absolutely beautiful. I love the location - close to shopping, Central Park and walkable to good restaurants and a number of museums. We will return to this hotel when we visit NYC in the future, and definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2017