Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cut restaurant central park great location new york trump tower living room huge room home away from home valet parking a great place to stay midtown manhattan two blocks street noise times square apartment doorman subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020

We were here for just one night unfortunately during the NYC Coronavirus which closed its restaurant as well as all restaurants in the city. We wished we could have dined there if it was as good as the hotel. Our room was nicely decorated and while small, it was very comfortable. The staff was superb. The location, a mere two blocks east of 5th Ave. left many interesting areas just minutes away.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Bermudaman
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Spacious room, excellent bed, lovely amenities, very clean. Unfortunately one of the elevators was out of order, but the other one worked very well and we did not have to wait too much for it. Breakfast is a little poor, and only from 7 to 9:45 a.m., even on Sundays. I would definitively come back!

Room tip: Ask for a room with some view.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank salber806855
AbeerS289, Guest Relations Manager at The Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear salber806855,

Many sincere thanks for your kind review and recommendation. I am very happy to hear that our services made such a positive impression and that you had a memorable experience. We take pride in taking care of our guests and are very pleased that your expectations were highly met.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2020

I've been traveling to NY for the last 20 years and I've stayed at all manor of hotels over the years. But, just over the last three years, I started staying at the Lombardy and I have never been happier. I've never posted a review before, but after my last experience, feel compelled to. I recently stayed here and had a the usual amazing "room," which are one of the best values in the city, I had a great stay, I checked out and went to the airport and my flight was outright cancelled, they put me on the first flight out the next day. I didn't call, as I was on the phone rearranging some meetings for the next day and headed back directly to the Lombardy. I got to the desk and explained my story and they only had what I guess are suite level rooms left, but they gave me this amazing "room" and kept my initial rate from the previous rom This was the one bright spot in an otherwise bummer of a return. Highly recommended, from the staff to the rooms!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank williambI4650YQ
AbeerS289, Guest Relations Manager at The Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Dear williambI4650YQ,

Reviewed 31 January 2020

the rooms are generally apartments, small kitchens, table or desk to eat, quiet, well run, I love staying here! no noise from adjoining rooms. all decorated very nicely, modern, artistic, concierge ready to help with anything

Room tip: there is generally a coffee maker that requires ground coffee - Not a keurig, so be ready to shop a little for your comforts
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank frequentnyctrave2020

Dear frequentnyctrave2020,

Reviewed 24 January 2020

I was meeting my son in the city so I was looking for a decent size room with two beds. Of all the times I've stayed in NYC, this is the largest room I've ever had. We enjoyed the room and the location.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank IUXO
AbeerS289, Guest Relations Manager at The Lombardy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Dear IUXO,