SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
USD 587
USD 422
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 184
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 236/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 245
USD 211
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 342
USD 246
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 358/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 257
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 359
USD 269
  • Restaurant
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 271
USD 261
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 304/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 278
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 335/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 261
USD 233
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 311
USD 266
  • Breakfast included
2,036 results
All reviewscafe bouludupper east sidecentral parkbar pleiadesgrand deluxe salonrelais chateauxmadison avenuerooftop gardennew yorkroom servicein room diningluxury hotelfavorite hotelbottle of champagnewonderful hotelturn down servicerooms are large
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Our stay at The Surrey was beyond luxurious and comfortable! After sight-seeing all day, it was magnificent to soak in the marble tub or the double shower and then relax in the superior bedding! Each day, we returned to chocolate-dipped cookies, fresh fruit and comfy slippers waiting at bedside. I have never had such a great night of sleep....EVER! Your staff attended to every need and did so with friendliness, promptness, and most of all, professionalism. They treated us like we were family. They were knowledgable about the city and assisted us with our plans and travel needs....from getting us immediate transportation and restaurant reservations to checking us in at the airport! The suites are extra roomy, stylish and comfortable. My daughter took advantage of an unbelievable massage at the spa. We truly hated to leave! You should be extremely proud of your SUPERIOR staff, property and its reputation for being the BEST in NYC! We will DEFINITELY return.....and I hope SOON! Thank you for the fabulous stay! I highly recommend this hotel for the very BEST stay possible in NYC!

Reviewed 7 April 2010

My husband and I stayed at The Surrey for 3 days over a beautiful spring weekend. Could not have chosen a better hotel. The location is perfect, steps away from Central park, right next to Madison Ave and a short walk to many other attractions. The hotel staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The room was the perfect size with good ventilation. The bathroom was amazing. We stayed in a king deluxe room and the bed was one of the best I have slept on. Room service was exemplary as well. Everything about this hotel was outstanding making my birthday weekend that much more special. Thank you and we look forward to visiting NY just so we can stay at The Surrey again!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Swadama, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2010

Dear TravelBH,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Surrey and thank you for submitting a note on your experience.

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your Surrey experience,hotel and of course location.

I will gladly share your comments with the team.

Thank you again and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2010

A brand new refurbished hotel, wonderful welcoming service, a world class bar and restaurant on site and a beautiful spring weekend in NYC.
The room on a high floor was nicely furnished, the bathroom luxurious, and the bed with a Duxianna mattress (though not my favorite) is a special attraction.

Having dinner and breakfast at Daniel Boulud Restaurant is worth the trip alone.

The concierge couldn't have been more helpful.

Steps to Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum but only a few minutes from Midtown by car, the Surrey is a "find".

Reviewed 5 April 2010

My husband and I stayed at The Surrey for one night (a Saturday evening). I cannot say enough about the service and the very helpful concierge. Decor is tasteful and understated. By NY standards, the room and bath were very large. Only drawback is that they should have included brochures IN THE ROOM
about the amenities (spa and fitness) which I would have taken advantage of if I had a brochure to review the various services. I stated this in the evening (and they sent me a couple of NYC magazines and another room service menu) and again at departure (as I remembered reading about these amenities on the web sitel). At that time, I was given a brochure describing all of the spa services, but, by that time I was waiting for my car to go home. Next time, I will ask for this brouchure when I check in. I think they should have one in every room.
The Surrey is now my new favorite NYC hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Swadama, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2010

Dear Keaton7,

Thank you for staying at the Surrey and thank you for posting a comment on your stay.

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager. I am very excited to hear that we could create a wonderful experience for you this weekend. I am concerned with the comment about your knowledge of the Spa and will deal with that with my team. Every room is suppose to have a Spa Brochure and also talked about when you are escorted to you room. Seems we missed that, my apologies.

I hope that you can enjoy a Spa experience on your next visit, its amazing.

Thank you again and hope to welcome you back to the Surrey soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2010

The staff is incredible. The bar has a really good and esoteric cocktail list. The design is very interesting. It is located in the heart of Upper East Side and one step from Central Park. Only downside: huge pillows, I like small ones.

Very lovely stay

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Menicaji

Dear Mencaji,

Thank you very much for staying at the Surrey and thank you for submitting a review.

My name is Spencer Wadama, General Manager. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your Surrey experience and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Until then, my best to you.