SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
USD 435
USD 325
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 372/night.

Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 213
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 245/night.

USD 196
USD 160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 198
USD 168
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 240
USD 215
  • Room Service
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 199
USD 137
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 200/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 189
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 300
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 269
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 255
USD 232
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 270/night.

2,001 results
All reviewscafe bouludupper east sidecentral parkbar pleiadesgrand deluxe salonrelais chateauxmadison avenuerooftop gardennew yorkroom servicein room diningluxury hotelfavorite hotelbottle of champagneturn down servicewonderful hotelfour seasons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came back to stay at the Surrey again after not having such a great experience last time. On my most recent, I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, which for the price of approx. $1,000 per night, was only marginally adequate compared to other NY hotels. Aside from the room, the inconsistency of the service, particularly housekeeping, is much to be desired. Everyday there seemed to be something missed or removed from the room and not replaced. The only thing this overpriced hotel has going for it is the location, although with the Carlyle across the street and the Mark around corner, there are alternatives.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking the rooftop compressors and exhaust fans from the building next door.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert C
PedroDias-GM, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Robert C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit. Please allow me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience you have outlined during your stay with us. Rest assured that in my follow up with our leadership team, we have discussed your feedback and will look at how we could ensure a more flawless experience going forward. This is certainly not indicative of the service levels that we pride ourselves on and we hope that you are able to forgive us for our shortcomings.

Should you consider returning please reach out to me directly so that I can oversee your reservations. You may contact me at GMpedrodias@thesurrey.com. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for two nights. The hotel is fine all things considered but but it doesn't live up to the price they charge. Distance staff, stains on the furniture, leaking faucet. Expect better at this price.

3  Thank manunyc212
PedroDias-GM, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear manunyc212,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit. Rest assured that in my follow up with our leadership team, we have discussed your feedback and will look at how we could ensure a more flawless experience going forward. This is certainly not indicative of the service levels that we pride ourselves on and we hope that you are able to forgive us for our shortcomings.

Should you consider returning, please reach out to me directly so that I can oversee your reservation. You may contact me at GMpedrodias@thesurrey.com. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were kept awake from 2am on because of our neighbors who were screaming/arguing, slamming doors. You don’t expect this type of behavior in these hotels. If we wanted that scenery, we would have gone to the jersey shore.

3  Thank Cheryl L

Dear Cheryl L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit.

Please allow me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience you have outlined during your stay with us. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Absolutely lovely time and experience !Like always on a top!Thank you for being ours favorite place to stay in NYC!Lovely people,absolutely brilliant service. Thank you especially for room dining service! They made us a lots of good surprises!

Room Tip: Ulthra one bedroom suite
2  Thank mia20132018
PedroDias-GM, General Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear mia20132018,

Thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to sharing with all of our team members! We are glad you enjoyed your overall experience and we look forward to hosting your next visit to New York City!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I chose the Surrey because I loved the rooftop deck and private feel of the place, along with the original art in the lobby. Visiting this section of Manhattan during the summer is also fairly deserted, which is a wonderful break from the chaos of NYC. It's also super close to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. And room service is from Cafe Boulud. The rooms are lovely - I've managed to get a corner room (non-suite) each stay which features two oversized chairs and a coffee table, full desk, bar, plenty of cabinets. Room service was very prompt and the bed is unbelievably comfortable. I worked with Vanessa and Maria to arrange for sparkling wine, strawberries, and a note to await us on arrival and it was all there - as were the numerous emails making sure they got it right. I felt in good hands. On check in, the front desk gentlemen called out the amenity, which was a surprise, so I was a bit disappointed in that but otherwise everything went smoothly. The rooftop bar remained this amazing oasis of loveliness. I can't wait to return.

1  Thank Kate H

Dear kateinphilly,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guest room, its amenities and neighborhood. Our team will be very happy to hear that they exceeded your expectations throughout your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting your third stay.