Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Hotels.com
AU$791
Get rewarded with One Key
11,853 results
All reviews central park the club lounge times square great location new york busy hotel starbucks coffee large hotel few blocks rockefeller center fitness center subway station higher floor elevator lobby nyc broadway
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

My husband used his Marriott a reward points for this room which gave us access to the room where you could get a very nice breakfast spread each day. Also, we had some type of credit to the restaurants or bars on the properties that we could use each day due to his points. If not for that I’m not sure it would have been such a great place. Everyone was polite who we came in contact with. The first night we stayed was a Friday night and there was a loud group on the floor with us so that was annoying but they must have moved on by Saturday as we slept fine the next night. The walls are pretty thin though. The housekeeping staff keep things clean but the place needs an update to be certain. I would stay there again with our points and with the location being what it it is.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank analytical2
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2019

Dear analytical2,

As a member of Marriott Bonvoy, we appreciate your loyalty to our brands, and we are glad we could welcome you and your husband to the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. We are happy to read you liked our delicious food offerings, well-maintained accommodations, and friendly service provided by our courteous associates. However, we are sorry for the noise issues you encountered in your room on the first say. We appreciate your valuable feedback, as it helps us to improve our overall guest experience. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Joseph Giordano

Reviewed 27 September 2019

I stayed one overnight on points in July. I have high frequent traveler status with Marriott and understand hotel stays well. I also never look for, open, or touch the mini bar in the room in any way. In 99% of the hotels I stay in, there is no problem. And then there is the Sheraton Times Square.

This hotel is still pushing back with my bank over a supposed mini bar charge of $70 from July. I once again provided all of the requested documentation to the bank. Apparently this hotel feels since I didn't actually pay for the room, they need to harass some additional funds from me?

This is my second stay. Last time, my room was not available for me to check in until 10pm. I arrived at the hotel at 8pm and my room was not ready. I was told they would store my luggage and call me when it was ready. Of course, never received a call. Once I got back to the hotel at 10 pm they finally "found" me a room.

There are so many hotels in New York. Look for another one and avoid this one.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank PSPJeff
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

Dear PSPJeff,

Thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. Please accept our sincere apologies for not living up to your expectations, or ours. We strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is important to us, and we will use it to improve our services going forward. We are truly sorry and hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future.

Joseph Giordano

Reviewed 27 September 2019

Overall, I had an excellent experience at the Sheraton. The hotel name is misleading, it's actually a very convenient Midtown location. An easy walk to Central Park. The hotel staff was professional and friendly. The rooms was well appointed. My only complaint would be the dim lighting in the bathroom. It needs to be much brighter. I would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Charging outlets were only on one side of the bed.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gcssrq

Dear Sunshine58755852143,

Thank you for sharing about your stay at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. We appreciate the kind remarks for our staff and we are glad you enjoyed our accommodations. Just steps from Manhattan's main attractions, we combine premier service and amenities with New York's magnetic energy. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to hosting you again.

Joseph Giordano,

Reviewed 26 September 2019

Spent a few days to adjust to part of time change, reduce jetlag before going on to Spain at beginning of Sept. Great location to reach theaters, variety of restaurants, and there's a subway entrance around corner from entrance to reach non-local destinations in NYC. Staff uniformly friendly and eager to assist, especially Tommy and Mohamed in ground floor lounge. With some business-related occasional exceptions, favorite place to doss in Manhattan.

Room tip: ask for a low floor, the elevators seem to come faster and the views of large architecture should be as congenial either way.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nohope
Reviewed 26 September 2019

We come into NYC about 8 times a year, and this hotel is the only place we stay. We love the staff, they are friendly and helpful. The location couldn't be better. I run in central park and it's just a few blocks away. The hotel is close to every subway train. We often go to soho, see the museums uptown and go to the financial district. All the subways are just a few blocks away. The rooms are clean and beautiful. We could not ask for a better hotel stay. It is definitely one of the reasons we go to NYC so often- because the Sheraton NY Times Square is such a great hotel!

Room tip: We have stayed in a King room, and Suite and both are great!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple