First time in New York City. Wanted to experience the tourist items since we were there for only 4 nights. After reading reviews and looking at locations of different hotels, we decided on the Renaissance. Couldn't have made a better choice. Located in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is within easy walking distance to other tourist attractions: Empire State Building, Central Park, Grand Central Station, shopping on Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ed Sullivan Theater as well as all the Broadway Theaters. The staff at the hotel were wonderful from the front desk to the concierge staff to the staff in the RLounge.
The rooms were nice. Other reviews talk about them being small but compared with other big city hotels, the rooms are more we expected. Hotel is very modern. We did not notice any area that was in ill-repair. The RLounge is fabulous. Had cocktails there every night prior to heading out to dinner or a play. We highly recommend this hotel. When we return to New York, we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This New York City Boutique hotel is located between Avenue of the Americas & 7th Avenue. Enjoy easy access to Times Square and many other popular attractions in the area. Visit R Lounge and take in the views of the City while enjoying your favorite cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Renaissance Hotel New York
- Renaissance Times Square
- Renaissance New York Hotel Times Square
- New York City Renaissance