Sanctuary Hotel New York
SIXTY SoHo(New York City)
USD 365*
SixtyHotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 224*
USD 162*
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 190*
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 189*
USD 218*
USD 188*
  • Breakfast included
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 278*
USD 260*
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 210*
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Beacon(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 572*
USD 374*
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 312*
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 266*
USD 122*
  • Breakfast included
4,228 results
All reviewsrooftop barhaven rooftoptimes squarenew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smallbagelsdoor staffcupcakesour honeymoonbrick wallperfect locationconcierge servicerockefeller centerfantastic hotelbig applearound the corner
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Excellent location in times square near a metro stop. Gentle and helpful staff. Trendy and chic atmospheric hotel. Comfortable rooms, a bit small for 4. Simple breakfast, no salad and cooked products, but excellent quality. We probably repeat.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
JeremyPoon, General Manager at Sanctuary Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our complimentary continental-style breakfast consists of a wide variety of pastries, juice, coffee and additional beverage options. Unfortunately, we do not have salads or cooked items yet.

We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

My husband and I recommend this wonderful hotel. We had a rather big room on 5th floor. The staff was very kind and helpful , and the location is just in the middle of everything. This will certainly be our hotel next time we visit New York

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Holst

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on tripadvisor.com.

It's great to know that you and your husband had a wonderful experience here.

We hope to have you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed with my father in Sanctuary last week in double double. It's very nice to have front-view room so that we can enjoy viewing night street in a cozy room. The hotel is located just next to Times Square, which is very convenient to travel around mid-town in a day.

Friendly staff and trendy design was fantastic. Julio kindly helped secure my luggages until I came back from city tour. Also, Kevin was very nice to grab a cab and carefully move all my stuffs. In a tight schedule, I wish I could stay another night in Sanctuary. On my next trip I will definitely stay again and look forward to seeing a upcoming roof-top bar.

Room Tip: Prefer a room on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Kyung C

We are happy to know that you and your father enjoyed your time with us.

It's great when guests of ours appreciate the service that the staff tries to provide and the trendy design that we create.

Julio and Kevin will be very delighted to read about your comments.

Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

Great hotel from the outside, and nice reception and bar area so felt had found a gem. Well until I went into the room that had a frosted window as outside of it was a wall and large ledge which seemed to be pigeon heaven! Anyway a quick chat and was moved - great stuff

As for the concierge team they really made it. After a specific present for my wife and after 32 calls all was rectified - couldn't thank them more

So great hotel but a tarnished ending due to the "fixed fare" cab that the doorman forgot to mention until we were underway...and it was significantly more than a hailed cab had cost into the city....

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank nick_caton
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Thoroughly recommend this hotel. The staff were delightful, the decor stylish and atmospheric, the room charming and the location perfect. My only niggle was that the breakfast was a little basic.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank raylden

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I'm glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us.

We are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast options and we appreciate your feedback.