went with my daughter had a really good time got the 48 hour hop on hop off tickets for the bus tour a must for new York very informative guides we even had a lady who sang songs on the way round!
when you book into this hotel they ask for your credit card and take out $100 straight away failing that you have to give them a deposit in case you have any extras, we didn't as out in room mini bar was locked!!
the radiator was hot all night this was a bit disturbing as the radiator was unplugged!
every thing else was grand we had breakfast at a restaurant across the road called moonstruck it was very reasonable and rather large portions!
my advice to any one going to new York who wants to see the sights pre book on-line before you go especially for the empire state building saves nearly two hour wait in queues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of New York City, the NH New York Jolly Madison Towers combines Italian-inspired elegance with art deco charm and an array of modern comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NH New York Jolly Madison Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Jolly Madison New York
- Jolly Hotel Madison Towers
- Jolly Madison New York
- Jolly Hotel New York
- Jolly Madison Hotel New York