Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 248
USD 191
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 201
USD 173
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 240/night.

Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 353
USD 233
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 327/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 252
USD 243
Novotel
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 284/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 189
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 228/night.

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 240
USD 178
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 276/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 341
USD 133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 214/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 192
USD 164
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

The Dominick Hotel(New York City)
USD 455
USD 388
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 466/night.

5,520 results
All reviewsdouble treegreat locationnew yorkwarm cookieslexington avenuefire stationsubway stationrockefeller centercentral parktimes squareking roomaround the cornerfew blocksstreet noisebolivarlobbynyc
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I stayed here for a week in October while in town for business. The room was updated and very well-appointed. Lobby bar was inviting and quite busy at times. The best thing about this property, however, was the staff. Vicki checked me in upon arrival and was incredibly friendly and helpful and attentive. Every time that I needed something from the front desk it was attended to immediately. They also delivered a refrigerator to our room upon request.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TMSeattler
nycdtdt, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the fantastic review! We're delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We strive to provide top-notch service and convenience for our guests. It's wonderful that our team was able to make you feel welcome and comfortable during your time with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Until then, have an amazing day!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Neither courteous nor preferred check-in at the H Honors Desk; Had to wait in single long line in lobby. Wonderful location; Spotlessly clean accessible room with tub and grab bars. Very comfortable bedding. Limited closet space; lots of drawer space. No microwave in room, and mini-fridge requested at HHonors check- in took three phone calls and 20 hour wait for delivery. Only one house phone off main lobby. Used EZ check-out by phone from room. Doubletree Hotel Metropolitan - New York City is priced as a Three and One Half Star NYC Property like the Hudson on Central Park South.

Room Tip: Accessible Room 938
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
nycdtdt, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the feedback. We strive to provide top-notch service and convenience for our guests. Your happiness and satisfaction are important to us so we'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We do hope to host your next visit so we can show you the high level of service we are capable of sharing with our guests. Until then, have a great day.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

This was the final stay off our 2 week road trip, where we mainly stayed in Motels and Hampton Inns. This was the one booking we were looking forward to and the one we had no apprehensions with ... so wrong. When we arrived the lady on the front desk was really friendly and welcoming, we were early, so we left our luggage and they parked our car for us. Now New York is amazing and we had a great time, in fact I can wait to return (just not to this hotel). The problems began when we had to check out. I realised I had left my glasses in the hotel bar the night before, no problem, I put a call through to reception, who passed me to security, but they didn't have them, ok my fault. Next I realised I couldn't find my valet parking ticket. This time I just took all my luggage downstairs and thought I would sort it out when I checked-out at the front desk. After a lot of queuing (it gets very busy and congested in their small reception area) I got to speak to a (different) lady on the front desk, I explained that I had lost my glasses and could she just double check they hadn't been handed in, she called security, but there was no answer and that was that, what else could she do, as it turned out absolutely nothing and told me so. Then I had to explain I couldn't find my valet parking ticket and could she give me another one - erm, no, I was told to find the garage where they parked my car and sort it out there, no directions, no help, nothing ... just a very, very rude front desk lady. I emailed my concerns about my lost glasses and treatment and I did get a reply from their front of house assistant director, saying he would sort it out, in fact what I got was another member of his team emailing again asking for details about my glasses with no mention of the poor service. But this person did at least get back to me - no glasses - did I really expect a different answer. I am a Hilton hhonors member and Hilton are my default hotel, but if their Doubletree branded hotels are all like this, then stay away. My experience with Hampton Inns and Hilton Hotels have always been great, but Doubletree will never be on my list.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jellyrolls
nycdtdt, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate the feedback. We are disappointed that your stay with us was anything less than perfect. We strive to provide top-notch service and comfort for our guests. Your experience is not on par with the standard we are capable of sharing with our guests. Your satisfaction is important to us so we'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team.

We do hope you allow us to host your next visit and give us the opportunity to demonstrate the high-caliber service we are accustomed to sharing with our guests. Until then, have a great day.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Do not accept room 322 unless you are requesting a handicapped room. There is no closet and the wardrobe was completely useless. There is only one chair and one nightstand, so quarters were cramped and inappropriate for a couple.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank rabbibjk2018

The feedback is greatly appreciated, Bonnie.

We strive to provide quality service and comfort for our guests. Your happiness and satisfaction are important so we will address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team. That being said, we hope to host your next visit to the city and demonstrate the high-caliber service we are accustomed to providing.

Until then, have a great day.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Stayed here for two nights during one of my business trip to the city in Aug 2016. The best way, according to me, to reach the hotel conveniently from JFK is by a Taxi, especially if you have luggage. Costs approx 35$.

The hotel is located in a bustling neighborhood. The lobby is always crowded, that it makes you wonder whether all the people are really staying in the hotel. Anyway, the check-in was quick. But they missed to give the famous welcome cookie and information about the hotel facilities. Need to ask about breakfast timings, gym, pool etc.

The room was a bit on the smaller size for a typical double tree, but very clean. There was sufficient pillows, toiletries, towels etc. The view from the room is the road below and adjacent building, as it is in most of the NY hotels. There is free wifi in the hotel. The wifi connects automatically and it has good speed.

I found the hotel to be in a ideal location. It is not in a place like Times Square, where it is always very crowded. But still in walking distance to some of the major attractions of NY like Times Square, Rockefeller center, Empire State Building, Grand Central, UN etc. When I say walking distance, it means approx 20 - 30min walk. There is also a underground metro station, just outside the hotel, from which you can catch direct trains to Manhattan (9/11 memorial, Wall street, broadway and cruise to the Statue of Liberty).

The concierge desk is one of the most crowded and the guys in the desk are awesome. Patient and well informed.

There are also several eating places nearby, both for an healthy early morning breakfast and a late night dinner. There are also stores which are open 24hrs nearby, if you need a snack or drink in odd hours.

The street in front of the hotel converts into a flea market on Sunday from 8 to 4. Here you will get the best bargains and an awesome variety of food from all parts of the world.

When you are in a city like NY, you tend to spend most of the time outside the hotel and the location of the hotel makes it an ideal choice. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting NY on either business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank meetthebigj
nycdtdt, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the outstanding review! It's wonderful you had such a pleasant stay with us! We love seeing our guests take advantage of our prime location and it looks like you were able to enjoy fully. Well done! We strive to provide top-notch service and your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job. We aim to please!

We look forward to hosting your next stay and to sharing an even better experience with you, cookie included! Until then, have a beautiful day!