I stayed at the Grand Hyatt in New York several times. This time I was lucky to be upgraded to a suite on the 32nd floor. I enjoyed the views, the space, my own dining room table, 2 large HD TV's. My bed was great and had one of the most comfortables bedding I experienced at Hyatt.
The check in service was fast and efficient. Having a lightning fast internet connection in the room is great. Like most Hyatt hotel the system does not allow to send emails using your own domain - what is a little bit of a frustration.
The location is fantastic. Public transportation to all airports is available right in front of the hotel.
The lounge was nice and breakfast was good. The gym was nice for a city hotel.
Overall I can recommend the hotel for a stay in Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt