5,097 results
All reviews times square great location new york rooms are small boutique hotel around the corner rockefeller center central park nyc subway concierge radio diner broadway avenue
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I love the location and the staff was really nice. My floor was lumpy but it didn't bother me one bit. I would ask for a room away from the elevator. It took me 1 minute to walk to Times Square. THe restaurant was good also.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank fournee
Manager N, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write about your recent stay with us. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our location! Don't forget about us next time you are in town! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Spent the night to see Lion King this weekend. The lobby and location were the only good things about this hotel. The room was very small and in serious need of TLC. There were stains on the carpet, rips in the wall paper. The shower was in need of an upgrade. The window looked out onto a concrete landing and wall! The landing was littered with garbage. There is absolutely no insulation in the walls and you could hear everything that was going on in the hallways as if they were in your room. I was extremely disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't use priceline express deals - you get worst room they can find.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gerry S

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in NYC. We apologize for not meeting your expectations during your visit. We appreciate our guest feedback it allows us to review opportunities in enhancing our guests stay. Your feedback is valuable to us. Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this place is one of the best I have ever been. I will inform all my friends and family about it.we absolutely loved it and will continue to visit every time we are able to do so.I highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Manuel F
Manager N, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hello, Thank you for the lovely review!! It makes me so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your satisfaction! Providing the cleanliness and best customer service is our number one priority, I truly hope you will come back to visit us soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I must commend Chief Concierge, Walter Carmona, on the excellent and diligent personal service he provided me the last few months in planning my trip of a lifetime to NYC. I emailed him frequently with questions and his response time was impeccable. I’ve not received this level of service at even Marriott resorts. The Front Desk staff are as chill and friendly as can be - they’d humor me and let me gush over the fabulous trip I was having and share my enthusiasm. Right now room 318 w/two twin beds is a great room. Of course it’s small, it’s NYC, but there’s an empty lot outside my window and I have a great view of people walking along 48th, a variety of other bldgs across the way, and the Phantom of the Opera sign lit up at night (don’t worry, there is a blackout shade.) The location is ideal, my price through Travelocity was great and I’ll stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank DaileyFamilyTravel

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Night Times Square. I will be delighted to share your compliments with our team and recognize Walter for an excellent service he provides every day. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Booked a room for me, my husband and a 3 year old son. Arrived late on a Wednesday night with a sleeping child and did not even offer us a child’s bed for our son but we need to ask for it after sleeping terribly in the crowded bed the first night.

The charge you $50 per night for some kind of insurace but were so unclear with it that we had no clue that the amount, $250 for 5 nights, was being held from our credit card. In addition, an employee mistake caused an additional $350 being charged from our card, the total of $600 of unawared transactions taken from our card which I was not OK with.
After realizing this and talking to the manager they fixed it and did offer us complementary breakfast for 3 nights but they should be very clear on this insurance thing, I have never had to pay that on a hotel before.

The rooms are very poor. The bed was fine, the rest was not. First af all they are TINY! The curtains looked so dirty and were crooked, the floor was crooked and the shower curtains rusty and the bottom of the shower looked dirty. To top it all it was located next to a construction site that came a life at 7 am all weekdays. They should really consider renovating the rooms for better experience.

The elevators were tiny and very slow. Fortunately the hotel has only 10 floors so it could have been worse. Having said that, don’t expect any kind of great view except perhaps over Times Square - if you are lucky and you probably have to pay extra for it.

The good:
The bell boys were friendly and also the guys at the breakfast place so I must give them credit. The location is also great of you want to be near Times Square.

Overall I cannot recommend this hotel and will never stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Manager N, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are saddened to see that your time with us was less than satisfactory. It is our commitment to provide every guest with exemplary service and amenities. I would like to assure you that we have addressed your concerns with the appropriate department heads, as this will enable us to prevent future guests from experiencing similar inconveniences. This is not the experience we want our guest to have and hope you choose to stay with us in the future, as I can assure you this is not our standard. Thank you again for your time and patronage.