Went here for a weekend getaway in May 2011. Property was very average... a bit tired and old looking
The room is clean but not much. The amenities in the bathroom are not good at all for a Hilton hotel. I expected more.
Service was just okay
Location is pretty good as it is close to Grand Central Station so it is comfortable to commute from there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hilton Hotels Direct, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City